If you happened to catch my Pumpkin Soup Topped with Sausage Cranberries & Apples you know that I paired it with a Mushroom Sausage Bruschetta!
I’m here today to share that recipe with you! Honestly, you are going to want to make it!! – even if you don’ t like mushrooms like myself!
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 cup diced portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup mild sausage
- ¼ cup diced apples
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Brown sausage. Do not drain fat
- Add in mushrooms, apples, onions and cranberries.
- Cook until apples are softened and onions are translucent.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice Italian bread and lay on baking sheet
- Drizzle EVOO all over bread
- Sprinkle with salt
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crispy
- Top with sausage mushroom mixture
- Serve warm
This is such a great side dish that it can be used for so many meals!
Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!