All of you know that I LOVE cookies. Badly. I have tried sooo many chocolate chip cookie recipes over time and must say that this recipe from William Sonoma is DELICIOUS! They were the perfect mixture of crunchy yet chewy! You should definitely try them out!
Williams-Sonoma Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1¼ cups (6½ oz./200 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup (1 stick/4 oz./125 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup (3½ oz./105 g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbs. (3 oz./90 g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2½ cups (15 oz./470 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix on low speed until blended. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix just until incorporated. Switch to a wooden spoon and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or heaping tablespoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing the dough mounds 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake the cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned and the tops feel firm when lightly touched, 10-13 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 30 cookies.
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!