ga(‘create’, ‘UA-38178936-1’, ‘gatheredinthekitchen.com’);
Both of my big kiddos started Preschool this week so I made their teacher’s Back-To-School gifts. You can read about it HERE.
For each of their teachers and assistant teachers I made Homemade Strawberry Oatmeal Bread. It is SO delicious and one of my favorite breads to make!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1¼ pounds fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- Stir together the flour, 1½ cups rolled oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil and eggs; stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pans, and sprinkle the tops with the remaining ¼ cup of rolled oats.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool the strawberry bread in the pans for 5 minutes before cooling completely on a wire rack.
I’d love for you to PIN this recipe!!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!