I actually found this recipe from FoodGawker and just had to give it a try. All I can say is I am never eating a regular grilled cheese again!! 🙂 I often times make my grilled cheeses with tomato but I had never put pesto with is…seriously amazing! You really should really give this a try!
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Bread (I used loaf Italian bread)
- Butter both slices of bread (optional)
- Spread pesto on both bread slices (opposite of butter)
- Slice cheese and tomato and place on bread
- Cook like a grilled cheese sandwich
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!