This was another side item I made for Christmas dinner. I wanted a potato dish but didn’t want the usual mashed potatoes, etc. This one definitely fit the bill and put a great spin on the regular potato dish!
(pretend this is baked! I can’t find a finished product photo!)
Here’s how you make it!
Mix diced onions and hash browns
Add in shredded cheese
Add in sour cream
In a separate bowl mix together corn flakes and melted butter
Bake and enjoy!
- 32oz pkg frozen hash browns partially thawed
- 2T onion chopped
- 2c cheddar cheese shredded
- 2c sour cream
- 10¾oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1t salt
- ¼t pepper
- 2c corn flake cereal
- ½c melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except corn flakes and butter
- Mix well in a 9"x13" baking dish
- In a separate bowl combine cereal and melted butter
- Sprinkle on top of potato mixture
- Bake uncovered for one hour
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!