Last summer when we were in transisition between Georgia to South Carolina I filled my time with Food Network OVERLOAD! I can’t remember which chef made this Spinach Artichoke Dip but I will tell you that artichokes are now a staple in my house because of it!
I like to make homemade tortilla chips by cutting up corn tortilla into pie slices, placing them on a sprayed cookie sheet, and sprinkling with cumin and salt…yummy-o! The night I made these I didn’t have time so I actually made these:
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 boxed package of frozen spinach
- 1 1 /2 c mexican cheese
- ½ jar salsa of your choice
- In a medium pot over medium heat combine one can drained artichoke hearts and a defrosted package of frozen spinach (you can use fresh spinach chopped up but I didn't have any this time around)
- Chop artichokes with spoon while mixing with the spinach. Then add 1 – 1½ cups of Mexican cheese (or more if you want!)
- Add in your choice salsa – I use ½ a jar because I don’t like it too tomatoey
- serve with tortilla chips
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!